Saturday 29 January 2011

More student protests...

I know students have something to protest about, but I thought it was all taken care of during that big week some time ago where the government decided on the student fees.

I’m sat here in the middle of town and I see blues-and-twos screaming past and helicopters flying low with mini- guns and missile launchers attached, and Typhoon attack planes carrying  MK-82 payload bombs and naval missile cruisers armed to the teeth backed by a Vanguard class nuclear submarine ... oh wait that last bit may have been a bit exaggerated. After so many protests I try to make the situation more interesting in my head :P.

In any case it’s another day of arguing and possibly riots (hopefully not though). How much longer though will this go on for?


Posted by Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment